• Contemporary style, weather resistant enclosure and components — ideal for a wide range of applications
• Dual 8″, 2-way system—in a lightweight, multipurpose enclosure featuring a heavy duty, powder coated aluminum grill
• Versatile mounting options—the included yoke mount bracket can be used for mounting and aiming the system in vertical or horizontal orientations. Provision for optional Omnimount™ bracket is built in
• Advanced Directivity™ rotatable waveguide—(90º x 60°) enables the loudspeaker to deliver accurately focused sound, regardless of the enclosure’s mounted orientation
• Low-impedance and transformer versions—Standard 8 ohm system is selectable for passive bi-amp operation while the AD-S282HT transformer version provides taps for both 70 and100 volt distributed system use
The QSC AcousticDesign AD-S282H is a full range, surface mount loudspeaker with a sleek, contemporary styling that fits perfectly into multiple surroundings and applications including hotels,
restaurants, convention facilities, and multimedia environments. The speaker incorporates the Advanced Directivity rotatable waveguide. Available in black or white, these weather resistant
enclosures can be painted to match any specific décor.
The AD-S282H is a 2-way system housed in a ported enclosure made from injection molded, high-impact polystyrene. This enclosure incorporates two 8″ weather resistant, LF transducers with heavy-
duty double roll cloth surrounds. These high output versions employ a 1″ exit compression HF driver. The HF driver is coupled with QSC’s unique Advanced Directivity rotatable waveguide—enabling the loudspeaker to deliver accurately focused sound, regardless of its mounted orientation.